Ziboh Interiors - Closing
Just after I had seen that Baby Boom is finally being reposessed I noticed that Ziboh Interiors is closing on May 3rd.
This is another blow for St Martins Walk as it is quite a large outlet in the centre that they need to fill. Only Aromantica, Fun&Games and Country Bride remains in the bottom square. When I say 'need' I mean it. There needs to be some vibrance and transiency in this centre, even through the late boom years that the UK has experienced it has sometimes felt like a recession here.
I can now see this unit ramaining empty until around Christmas when it will probably next be occupied by a 'pound shop'.


2 Comments:
No surprise that Ziboh Interiors is closing in St Martins Walk, as it was never open. It did very well down when it used to be on South Street. To move down to the deepest depths of the shopping centre and they were doomed to failure. I heard that Ziboh only intended to move St Martins Walk on a temporary basis until the works at the rear of Harmans on West Street was completed. I heard some time ago that they were planning to relocate to the former Harmans premises down on West Street. Is this still the case? x
Ziboh Interiors is closing for good after May 3rd. They have been trading in Dorking for years. They had a very successful spell down in South Street. However, after they relocated down to St. Martin's Walk, they must have found trading really tough down there. Ziboh Interiors will continue to trade on the internet, if anybody is interested.
Leatherhead Lip
Post a Comment
<< Home