New Years Eve in Dorking
A week late but I thought I would give it a mention.
New Years Eve in Dorking seemed to go without a hitch, well it did for us anyway. The pubs were great. The Star was open until 2.00am with last admissions being at 12 midnight. I don't know how successful it was though as it seemed to be emptying out a bit at around 11.00pm. Hopefully it went ok as the atmosphere was nice and relaxed.
The Kings Arms was superb. The usual £2 to get in (for charity) they had music, with an area to dance and make a prat of yourself. It was not too packed but had a lively atmosphere. A fantastic night had by all I think.
I didn't venture into the Old House - don't know what it was like but that would have been just too much for me. In fact I went in there last weekend and I get the feeling that things always seem a bit messy towards the end, although there wasn't any trouble.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home