Pizza Piazza under offer
I walked up South Street this weekend and noticed that the building that used to be Pizza Piazza is under offer.
It is good to see that this attractive building will not remain empty for a long period of time. It is however concerning over what it will become. An office for some insurance company? or maybe an upmarket estate agents? I hope not.
It is situated in an interesting location, at the end of the town, which would suit only certain types of business.


1 Comments:
Well, to be quite honest I cannot see another restaurant opening up in these premises. I had a quick look around and it was in terrible condition - it was damp, windows were broken and the kitchens were left in awful conditon. The Pizza Piazza chain has gone into administration - just like Unwins although, there a few of the them trading still! Just look at the vacant former restaurants in Dorking (Route 25, Seven, Khyber Pass, Browns etc.) It just goes to show how cut throat the competition is! At the moment, the former Route 25 restaurant is being fitted out and looks like it will become another restaurant, as it has applied to Mole Valley for a licence to sell alcohol. Seven is under offer as is I think is Browns. I can see this building becoming an upmarket estate agent, as it has quite a bit of parking around to the side. Anything would be better than this building being run down to the point that it is not worth saving...
Post a Comment
<< Home