The Dorking Blog

News and Views from the market town of Dorking, Surrey.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Arty P's Late Licence

I read in the Dorking Advertiser this week that Arty P's has been granted it late licence by Mole Valley District Council, even though there was strong opposition from nearby residents. Personally, I am all for extended pub hours and a pub like Arty P's does not play loud music so really it is just the people leaving the pub which may cause a problem. I do not think that this will be the case though, when they have had enough most people will just want to get home.

2 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Blogger alanfrombrockham said...

And of course the people living near by knew when they bought a house that is was near a pub. And it's nowhere near as noisy as it was when it was the Jolly Butchers.

 
At 12:29 AM, Blogger The Cockerel said...

I agree with your comment and I think everyone would agree that it is a much better quieter and well run pub than the old JB's!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home