The Dorking Blog

News and Views from the market town of Dorking, Surrey.

Friday, April 21, 2006

Meadowbank - Looking Great

I walked through Meadowbank the other day and I must say that it looks better than it ever has done. Full credit to Burleys, they really put in the effort in making the place look nice, with loads of plants, flowers and general colour. Really neat!

1 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Went for a walk around the Meadowbank on Saturday afternoon and it was beautiful!! A lot of money has been spent on the park and it really does show. Thanks to MVDC (Mole Valley District Council)and Burley's for looking after the park and it's upkeep. This is where the money should be going. The pond was clear, the grass was neatly mowed, the flowers and trees are incredibly well looked after. Please keep it up!! I just hope this a not a ploy by MVDC, as there are local elections around the corner!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home