The Dorking Blog

News and Views from the market town of Dorking, Surrey.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

The Pump Gallery, Pump Corner

This new art gallery is now open and looks great. I like the design of the shopfront, it really looks good as you drive (or walk) round Pump Corner. Many people dreaded the thought of this key retail outlet being empty for ages like some others in the town.

1 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Again, I agree. It real does stand out when you are driving from the High Street into South Street and thankfully, it not the slightest bit tacky either! The only gripe I have with the new unit is that it looks a little bit sparse with pictures. There seems to be quite a bit of unused space within the unit. Maybe, as the weeks go on, the shop will be able to utilise their space more effectively.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home