The Dorking Blog

News and Views from the market town of Dorking, Surrey.

Monday, January 30, 2006

M&S Dorking - Now closed on Sundays

It seems that a trial period of Sunday opening at M&S has ended. Last Sunday it was closed. It is a shame as, I reported on here before, it really beats the pushing and shoving in Sainsbury's Dorking.

Maybe it will be reinstated sometime - hopefully with a bit more promotion.

2 Comments:

At 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess M&S was open just for the Christmas period only. To be quite honest, it is tucked away in St. Martins Walk and is surrounded by shops that do not open at all on Sunday's. I totally agree, it real shame that M&S is not open on Sunday's, as I find the food top notch compared to Sainsburys. It is very much on the scale of Waitrose. M&S has much more parking and is less crowded than Waitrose!

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger The Cockerel said...

Lets hope that M&S will occasionally open on a Sunday during the year. Last Sunday I popped into Sainsbury's and walked straight back out as the queue's went down the aisles. Luckily Waitrose was a much better experience.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home