The Dorking Blog

News and Views from the market town of Dorking, Surrey.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Hairs & Graces - Update

I said that Hairs & Graces appears to be under refurbishment. I would just like to say that I walked past there this evening and the shop was exactly as I saw it the other night. The only thing that had changed was that there was now a pile of post on the door mat.

1 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this another establishment that has disappeared from Dorking?? Or, is it relocating to the former tanning salon further down the road?? It would be nice if they relocating or were undergoing renovation, to put a simple sign / message in the window or front door. Why, do the retailers in Dorking continue to make the public guessing on what is happening to a particular unit. This lack of communication fuels the rumours that Dorking is failing as a town and forces people to venture elsewhere.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home