The Dorking Blog

News and Views from the market town of Dorking, Surrey.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Welcome to Dorking

Welcome to the new Dorking Blog. Information about my life in Dorking, Surrey, UK and what I feel about the town and hear is happening. It will be full of information, views, gossip and goings-on which will be of interest to just about anyone who knows or lives in the town especially young people who regularly visit the pubs and socialise.

2 Comments:

At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just found your very interesting and well-written site.

I am an 'old' Dorkinian myself. I left for the new world in 1976. I get back to Dorking every couple of years and my daughters (who are Yankees) love to visit.

It's good to here what is happening there and I will be a regular visitor to your site.

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger The Cockerel said...

Thank for your comments. It is good to hear that you still visit from time to time. Dorking is one of those places that even if you move away, it is still interesting to visit - not too much changes so you can more or less pick up where you left off.

I hope you continue to enjoy reading my blog in the future.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home